COVID-19 certificate for persons without a national ID number or D number
A solution for COVID-19 certificates was launched based on testing and vaccination for persons without a national ID number or D number.
A solution for COVID-19 certificates was launched based on testing for persons without a national ID number or D number:
- Test providers are offered a web application which enables COVID-19 certificates to be printed for persons with a common help number.
- The solution will initially be launched by Dr. Dropin at Gardermoen, but will eventually be available to private test providers who perform rapid tests for COVID-19 certificates.
- The solution is expected to be extended to cover more locations as more test providers sign up.
- When several test providers offer the solution, this will be announced on the Norwegian Directorate of Health’s website.
- Since 14 October 2021, inhabitants have been able to contact the test providers to arrange a rapid test and receive a printout of their COVID-19 certificate at the same time. You must bring your passport with you.
A solution for COVID-19 certificates, which is based on vaccination for persons without a national ID number or D number, makes it possible to retrospectively register COVID-19 vaccinations that you have received in Norway. Once your vaccination has been registered in our systems, Helfo will be able to assist you with the printing of your COVID-19 certificate.
Please note that this solution is currently unable to issue COVID-19 certificates for persons who have had COVID-19 disease in Norway and also received one vaccine dose in Norway. For more information, see FHi.no (in Norwegian).
What information must the letter contain?
Use the form below if you want to order a corona certificate, but do not have a d-number or Norwegian birth number.
Remember to attach:
- Copy of valid ID (passport or national ID card)
- your signature
- Copy of vaccination certificate
- The vaccination certificate must be stamped and signed by the vaccination centre/municipality where you were vaccinated and must include your name, date of birth, date of vaccination, type of vaccine and batch number.
- If you do not have your vaccination certificate to hand, contact the vaccination centre/municipality where you were vaccinated and ask for a new printout.
Where should it be sent?
Send the letter, copy of valid ID and vaccination certificate to:
If you omit any information from your request, we will be unable to retrospectively register your vaccinations. It is important to be aware that the solution can only be used by persons who have been vaccinated in Norway and who do not have a national ID number or D number.
We recommend that you contact us well in advance of when you will need your certificate, as applications can take up to two weeks to process from the date of receipt. This is linked to rules concerning privacy and requirements relating to the verification of documentation.
Printing additional copies of your COVID-19 certificate
COVID-19 certificates are valid for 90 days from the date of printing. If you need a new printout, you only need to attach valid ID along with a letter requesting a new printout. When you receive your first COVID-19 certificate, you will also be given a common help number (ID number). If you need additional printouts, please state this ID number.