10 months checkup
When your child is 10 months old, you will be offered an individual or group consultation with a public health nurse at the health centre. You will be asked whether there is anything you wish to discuss.
Who you will meet
- public health nurse
The public health nurse will discuss topics such as:
- the interaction between you and the child
- breastfeeding (in Norwegian) and/or breast milk substitutes (in Norwegian)
- vitamin D supplements
- solid food (in Norwegian)
- your child's sleep (in Norwegian)
- dental health and brushing teeth (in Norwegian)
- the child’s movement development
- the child’s environment and safety (in Norwegian)
- drug use (alcohol and other drugs)
The child's head circumference, weight and length will be measured. The child's vision, eye contact, hearing, language, movement and development will be observed.