Au pairs from countries outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland

You need a residence permit if you are from a country outside the EU/EEA or Switzerland and want to work as an au pair in Norway. You will then become a member of the Norwegian National Insurance Scheme and be entitled to health care according to the rules in Norway.

Smiling young woman holding a cup in the kitchen