Posted workers from countries in the EU/EEA or Switzerland in Norway

If you are going to work temporarily in Norway, you need to bring two documents with you from your home country: form A1 and certificate S1 (formerly form E106).

Man with laptop and mobile phone sitting at a table

Illustration: Morten Rakke / Helfo