Assisted reproductive treatment outside the EU/EEA

You can apply for reimbursement for your expenses for assisted reproductive treatment/infertility treatment provided outside the EU/EEA if you are entitled to extended benefits. Go through all the steps in this guide to understand your rights and what you need to do. You will find the claim form in step 4.

 Woman looking into a microscope