Certificate S1 for employees, posted workers and pensioners

Are you an employee or posted worker living in another EU / EEA country? Or are you a pensioner living in another country with pension from Norway? Then you might be entitled to certificate S1 (previously form E106, E109 and E121).

Smiling man at construction site

Certificate S1 documents your entitlement to essential provided by the national health service in your country of residence. On this page you will find an overview of who may be entitled to S1.