Once the treatment is complete, you must obtain
- documentation that each doctor has valid authorisation
- necessary documentation of your state of health, examinations and any treatment
- documentation of the types of treatments carried out
- original receipts for all expenses
- documentation that the expenses have been paid
All documentation must be in Norwegian, Danish, Swedish or English. You should therefore try to get the documentation issued in one of these languages. If the original documents are in another language, Helfo may ask you to have them translated by a state-authorised translator. You must pay for the translation yourself. If you enclose a translation, you must also enclose the original.
Per makes sure he has a copy of the doctor's authorisation.