This is how Appointments ("Timeavtaler") works:
If the service is offered by your General Practitioner or municipal, you may book your appointment at Helsenorge for:
- Consultation with your GP
- To get a COVID-19 vaccination
The service also allow you to cancel your appointment and to see previous appointments for your GPs and municipal health centres.
If your municipal or GP does not offer the Appointment service at Helsenorge, please go to your municipals website for instructions on how to book appointments for COVID-19 vaccination.
At the moment you will find appointments at
- hospitals in the Western Norway Regional Health Authority regions (Helse Vest)
- hospitals in the Central Norway Regional Health Authority regions (Helse Midt)
- some departments at hospitals in the Northern Norway Regional Health Authority regions (Helse Nord)
- GPs, the health centres and the midwife service that offer appointments on Helsenorge
If it is offered by your municipal, you will also find appointments for
- the municipal health center suchs as visits from the home healthcare services and the midwife service in Oslo, Bergen, Haugesund and Stavanger
- COVID-19 vaccination
See the list of municipals where appointments for the home healthcare services is available (in Norwegian).