Municipal home healthcare services available at helsenorge.no
You can contact the healthcare services in your municipality easily and securely via helsenorge.no. You can send and receive messages, view appointments and receive notifications about previous visits. For a limited period, this only applies if your district or municipality is taking part in the trial.
If you receive healthcare services from your municipality and live in an area which provides such services via helsenorge.no, you can for example:
- Send and receive messages to/from the health and care services in the municipality
- View appointments for home visits and cancel appointments
- Receive notifications about previous home visits by text message or e-mail
Which municipalities are taking part?
The service is gradually being extended to cover more municipalities. You will find an overview of the municipalities that are participating here.
View home visit appointments
At helsenorge.no, you can view appointments you have with the healthcare services in your municipality, such as visits from a public health nurse. Log in to helsenorge.no and go to Timeavtaler (Appointments) to view your appointments.
Other people can use the Helsenorge services on your behalf
You can grant other people power of attorney to use the service on your behalf. You decide who you wish to grant power of attorney to, but they must be at least 18 years of age. You can withdraw the power of attorney at any time via helsenorge.no.
To use helsenorge.no on behalf of someone else, you must log in as yourself first. You then choose who you want to view information for or carry out services on behalf of.
How to represent other people at helsenorge.no
You can use the services offered on helsenorge.no on behalf of someone else. There are several ways of doing this.
Notifications concerning messages or previous home visits
You can choose to receive notifications concerning new messages at helsenorge.no. You can receive notifications by text message or e-mail. Log in and click on your name in the top right-hand corner of the screen, and select Kontaktinformasjon og varseloppsett (Contact details and notification set-up).
If you use helsenorge.no on behalf of someone else, you can change the notification set-up in the same way.
Notifications about previous home visits
When a home visit has been made, you can receive notifications by e-mail or text message. If you are a next of kin of someone who receives home healthcare services, you can easily keep track of the support services they receive at home.
This is done as follows:
- The next of kin must have power of attorney to represent the person receiving the services at helsenorge.no. This power of attorney must cover at least Digitale helsetjenester (Digital healthcare services).
- The next of kin must enter their notification set-up at helsenorge.no and state that they wish to receive notifications concerning completed visits. This is done as follows:
- Click on your name in the top right-hand corner of the screen when you are logged in and select Kontaktinformasjon og varseloppsett (Contact details and notification set-up) in the Profil og innstillinger (Profile and settings) menu.
- Under Hvilken type varslinger vil du ha? (What type of notifications do you wish to receive?), select Alle varsler (All notifications).
- Check the box under Vil du ha samme varsler for andre du representerer? (Do you wish to receive the same notifications for other people you represent?)
Help and user support
If you have any questions about using the digital service, call the helsenorge.no helpline on 23 32 70 00.
If you have any questions about the home healthcare services you receive, please contact your municipality.
Logging in to helsenorge.no
You can use BankID, BankID on mobile, Buypass ID on smart card, Buypass ID on mobile or Commfides e-ID to log in to Helsenorge services.