We test these browsers
We test the most recent and second-most recent version of browsers used by two per cent or more of visitors to helsenorge.no.
These are currently the following browsers:
- Microsoft Edge
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
Mobile phone and tablet
- Apple Safari on iPhones and iPads
- Google Chrome and Android browser on Android devices
Please note that it may take a while before we finish testing a new browser release.
You should always use the most up-to-date version of your browser. This will typically provide a higher level of security than old versions. Learn more about software updates here (nettvett.no).
What we test for
When we test browsers, we check whether:
- web pages display correctly on different screen sizes
- the appearance and features work as expected
- web pages are in compliance with universal design laws and regulations
If you can't get Helsenorge to work
If you can't get helsenorge.no to work, try:
- updating your browser to its latest version
- use one of the other browsers listed above
If you still can't do what you wanted to, please tell us about the problem you’re experiencing.
Norah is using an iPad that is too old to install operating system updates.
The Safari browser is only updated when the operating system gets updated. This means that Norah is using an outdated version of the Safari browser, and is unable to access all the services on the Helsenorge site.
Norah will have to use an updated browser on another device, such as her mobile or personal computer.
The fact that a browser has been tested by us does not mean that errors won’t occur from time to time. We greatly appreciate feedback from users experiencing problems with our website.