Consent to use services on Helsenorge
In order to use Helsenorge services that require you to log in, you first need to consent to Helsenorge:
- collecting health data relating to you from external registers and other sources
- compiling and processing the data, as well as creating lists based on the data, which can be displayed to you via the services
- storing data for as long as necessary for you to use the services
- allowing external parties to contact you
You can change or withdraw your consent at any time.
Data that is stored about you will only be stored for as long as is necessary for you to use the services. If you withdraw your consent, all data relating to you will be deleted with the exception of data relating to consent and opting out.
If you consent, Helsenorge will retrieve data relating to you from the Norwegian National Population Register, the Agency for Public Management and eGovernment’s Contact and Opt-out Register and the GP Register.
You can choose from the following three options:
- Basic:This is the minimum you need to consent to in order to use logged-in services on helsenorge.no. This consent gives you access to your own data, with the exception of patient records. This consent also gives you access to other services that involve such access.
- Basic+:This is the same as Basic, but you will also be able to use services that access your patient records.
- Full access: This gives you full access to all services on Helsenorge.